|Through using the site, and being encouraged to discuss,
reflect on and modify the work they produce, pupils will
know, do or understand the following:
You may find other ILOs equally or more applicable to your
- identify the materials used in drawing [see 'workshops'
- 'drawing workshop'].
- identify techniques used in producing drawings using
a variety of materials [eg. smudging, laying a ground
and drawing negative space, in 'workshops: drawing'].
- create a series of drawings using the techniques outlined
on the site ['workshops: - drawing workshop'].
- create a virtual work of public art using the online
Art on Location ['workshops' - 'Art on Location'].
- realize that there are contemporary artists who create
art as a living [passim].
- understand the motivations behind the choice of art
as a career ['questions'].
- understand that an artist's beliefs can influences
their work ['questions'].
- explain how they made their drawings ['workshops'
- 'screenprint workshop' - 'finished prints'].
- to make comments about their work, showing understanding
of why these materials are used.
- to review what they and others have done, say what
they think and feel about it and what they might change.